"Electronic debt collection eliminates postage and paper costs. The system monitors deadlines and dates and ensures efficient processing. The savings potential is enormous."
André Weltert, Customer Service Manager
The data is transferred directly from your system to Collecta eSchKG. Electronic debt collection automates and simplifies work processes. This reduces the workload for all parties involved. Collecta eSchKG does not stop after the loss certificate, but also includes its management.
What is interesting for administrations is that several departments can use Collecta eSchKG at the same time. In addition, data security is guaranteed in accordance with the Swiss banking standard. All data is stored in Swiss data centers.
The fast solution for electronic debt collection
Collecta eSchKG is a cloud-based application that enables the electronic handling of the debt collection process. Data is transferred in connection with existing debtor systems (such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV or 365 Business Central, Abacus, Infoma, Tribuna, etc.) or via an Excel interface.
- Easy data transfer thanks to direct connection to system or Excel interface
- Automated processes with Deadline monitoring and deadline control
- Highest security in handling data: encrypted transmission, ISO 27001 certified
- Storage in Swiss data centers
- Languages German/French/Italian
- Savings in time, paper and postage costs
- Integration of own processes and templates possible
- Personal support
- Proven solution: For years ersuccessfully in use at Companies and public institutions
- Extension with modules such as reminder or loss certificate management possible
- Online access to debt collection information (Switzerland)
The procedure is simple. Collecta registers a company (or public institution, offices, third parties) with the federal government as an eSchKG customer. The company receives its own Sedex number and acts in its own name vis-à-vis the debt collection offices. The eSchKG is used via the Collecta platform. This means that a company can use eSchKG without technical adaptations or installations and saves itself the lengthy process of becoming eSchKG-ready.
"With the support of Collecta AG, we now handle the operation process digitally. From the idea to the project planning to the implementation, we had a committed and competent partner at our side with Collecta."
Have we aroused your interest?