"Security is a top priority for us. All data is hosted in Switzerland. We are ISO 27001 certified."
Philipp Schäuble, Deputy CEO
With Collecta eSchKG services, no prior legal knowledge is necessary. The system guides you step by step through the collection process according to SchKG and notifies you when another action is due. Through electronic communication and automated processes, you shorten your work processes and save valuable time.
Collecta eSchKG services are already worthwhile from 30 debt collections per year.
Collecta eSchKG Services
The fast solution for electronic debt collection
Collecta eSchKG-Services is a cloud-based application that enables the electronic handling of the collection process. The data transfer takes place in connection with existing debtor systems (such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV or 365 Business Central, Abacus, Infoma, Tribuna, etc.) or via an Excel interface.
- Easy data transfer thanks to direct connection to system or Excel interface
- Automated processes with Deadline monitoring and deadline control
- Highest Sich safety in dealing with data: encrypted transmission, ISO 27001-certified
- Storage in Swiss data centers
- Languages German/French/Italian
- Savings in time, paper and postage costs
- Integration of own processes and templates possible
- Personal support
- Proven solution: For years ersuccessfully in use at Companies and public institutions
- Extension with modules such as reminder or loss certificate management possible
- Online access to debt collection information (Switzerland)
The procedure is simple. Collecta registers a company (or public institution, offices, third parties) with the federal government as an eSchKG customer. The company receives its own Sedex number and acts in its own name vis-à-vis the debt collection offices. The eSchKG is used via the Collecta platform. This means that a company can use eSchKG without technical adaptations or installations and saves itself the lengthy process of becoming eSchKG-ready.
Have we aroused your interest?